Select list for the posts of Dy.Ex.Engineer (Civil), Asstt.Engineer(Civil), Asstt.Engineer(Dist.), Dy.Manager(F&A), Asstt. Manager(P), Jr. Manager(P), Dy.C.I.R.O. & P.R.O. advertised vide Advertisement No.4/2007
- Advertisement No.4/2007 was published during the month of September 2007. The Written test was conducted on 27/01/2008 and Personal interviews of the short listed candidates were held during 22/04/2008.
- Taking into consideration the performance in the written test and Personal interview, the select list has been prepared.
- The select list of the candidates in order of merit is as indicated below.
- Those reserved category candidates who selected on merit have been treated as Open category candidate in the select list.
- The select list will not confer any right on the candidates for appointment.
- The selection of the candidates is purely on provisional basis subject to confirming of the pre-requisites and other conditions as notified in the advertisement.
- In case of employees of the Company, the selection is provisional subject to verification of disciplinary action and vigilance investigation if any.
- If it is subsequently found that any selected candidate is not meeting the requirement of pre-requisites or not fulfilling any of the condition, his candidature is liable to be cancelled.
- The Backward class candidates (other than SC & ST category), are selected subject to submission of a Certificate from appropriate authority as prescribed by Govt. of Maharashtra vide Circular No. CBC-10/ 2006/PK 15/ BCR-5 dated 5/6/2006 showing that you are not covered under Concept of Creamy Layer.
- The candidates belonging to ST category will be appointed only after submission of caste validity certificate issued by appropriate authorities as per G.R.No.STC-1099/F.No.14/K-10 dated 16/8/2000 and as per Energy Department, Govt. of Maharashtra letter No. EST-2007/P.K.21/NRG-2 dated 16/8/2007.
- The Backward class candidates (other than ST category) will have to submit the Caste Validity Certificate (as per the Govt. Circular No.CBC-10/ 2003/P.K.91/BCR-5 dated 28/1/2004 & 6/2/2004) within a period of three months.
- While every care has been taken in preparing the results, MSEDCL reserves the right to rectify any inadvertent error or typographical mistake.
- MSEDCL regrets inability to entertain any correspondence from unsuccessful candidates.
LIST OF SELECTED CANDIDATE