MAHARASHTRA STATE ELECTRICITY DIST.CO.LTD.
Phones : (022) 26474211/26472131 Disciplinary Action Section
Prakashgad, 4 th floor
Fax No. : (022)26477471 Bandra (E)
No.GAD/DC/ETS/Re-allocation/CRGA/Circular/ Date: 15-5-06
ADMINISTRATIVE CIRCULAR No.46
Sub: Employees Transfer Scheme – Allowing withdrawal of grievances raised by employees.
Ref: 1. Administrative Circular No.461 dt. 04.08.05
2. Administrative Circular No.462 dt. 04.08.05
3. Administrative Circular No.465 dt. 01.09.05
4. Administrative Circular No.466 dt. 01.09.05
In pursuance of the Employees’ Transfer Scheme and on the recommendations of the Committee for Redressal of Grievances on Allocation, the employees have been re-allocated to different Companies vide orders dated 17.03.2006.
2. After issue of reallocation orders some of the employees have requested for withdrawal of grievances raised by them earlier and cancellation of re-allocation ordered from one Company to another due to various reasons put forth by the employees.
3. In view of above, it has been decided with the approval of MDs of MSEDCL, MSPGCL & MSETCL to offer one chance to withdraw the grievances against allocation raised earlier by employees as a special case. The employees should send their applications of withdrawal of grievances raised against allocation, to Shri V.R.Iyengar, Estt.Officer., on the address given below so as to reach him on or before 30 th June, 2006 positively.
Shri V.R.Iyengar, Establishment Officer,
MSETCL, Corporate Office,
Prakashganga, 7 th floor, Bandra-Kurla Complex,
4. The employees should note that this shall be a last opportunity to withdraw their grievances and no further extension in time limit will be given. Similarly, it may also be noted that this is an opportunity given to employees for withdrawal of grievances already raised by them earlier and not for raising fresh grievances against allocation.
5. Consequent upon submission of application for withdrawal of the grievance by the employees, the concerned Controlling Officers are requested (in partial modification to the instructions for relief given vide Circular No. 09762 dt. 21-4-06) not to relieve such employee reallocated from one Company to another Company. Similarly, an employee already relieved prior to these instructions but not reported in the Company to which he is reallocated may be allowed to rejoin at the place from where he is relieved by regulating intervening period as leave due to him.
Chief General Manager (Personnel)